domingo, 25 de marzo de 2012

Adverts about not using books in class

Hey, this is Juan again and I have just finished editing our videos about not using books in classes but there is a little bit problem, my internet speed is so low and sign is very poor and therefore it cannot upload videos to YouTube right now. Tomorrow I will upload our adverts when I was at the university because Faculty’s internet works very well. Meanwhile, you can listen to the theme I have composed exclusively to this adverts, it is only played by piano and orchestra, it is quite simple but I have not any free time to make better things. I knew I could choose Creative Commons music but all music I listened to it did not fit with which I wanted so I decided to compose it.

I hope you will like it, enjoy it!



Cheers, Juan ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario